Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

Current usage

Hi again,

its just the week between christmas and the new year. Time to do some clean up on every system and to reinstall my desktop at work, so lets talk about my usage of openSUSE

  1. Home Desktop PC
    Running openSUSE 12.1 and Windows 7, each on an own harddisk

  2. Work Notebook
    Running openSUSE 11.4 and Windows 7 both on the same disk. I reinstalled 11.3 caused by sveral problems I had and talked about in some other posts, they where still not fixed and because its my work notebook and i had some afterwork attendance to do is just reinstalled 11.3

  3. Work Desktop PC
    On tuesday i installed 12.1 on them, the old Kubuntu is gone, i'am really happy with it but nepomuk did really s*** so i disabled it, it was eating 1.1g of my ram

  4. Private virtual server 1
    it is running openSUSE 11.3 in addition to Apache, MariaDB, Wordpress, Mediawiki and it is the xadmin.info host :-)

  5. Private virtual server 2
    its running openSUSE 12.1 and was the testserver for the openSUSE 12.1 posts